Thursday, March 10, 2011

In No Particular Order

1. Bring back Grey's Anatomy! I miss Avery! {I just spent way too long looking at Google images of Avery}















2. Preston and I looked at couches last weekend. Someday these will be our new leather couches. Still trying to decide on the color. The light brown looks better in person and the white stitching really pops. The dark brown looks amazing online, however I have not seen it in person.















3. Preston is running in his first ever 5K this weekend!
 













4. I had my cheat meal last night from... 










5. If you have a dog or cat this is a must for your carpets.



















6. I am thinking about getting a digital hair perm. Here is a before and after pic. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment