Finally, Frank-O-Meter flashed the number I have been waiting to see all week!
That's right, I am officially out of the 130's for good! I vow to never go back. The 130's will NOT be missed- here's why.
1. I had a muffin top when I was in the 130's.
2. I couldn't order cloths from a magazine or internet, because I had to try everything on first.
3. I couldn't just walk into my closet and throw on the first shirt I saw.
4. My body shape did not do well in the 130's.
5. And most importantly I didn't feel comfortable in the 130's.
I am truly so excited! I am even more motivated and determined to lose the last 10 or so pounds!
Starting Weight (2/28/11): 134.6lbs
Total Weight Loss: -5.2lbs
Current Weight: 129.4lbs