Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ochocinco Shoes


I love my new Reezig shoes! I call them my Ochocinco shoes, for no other reason than my sister told me Chad Ochocinco wears them.  

I own the black and pink Ochocinco shoes. I tried to take a picture of them, but my camera is dead. I then tried to upload a picture from google images and was literally seconds away from downloading a virus on my computer (true story). You will just have to take my word that they are pretty darn cute. 

The number one selling point is comfort. These are by far the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. Seriously! Usually tennis shoes hurt the bottoms of my feet and arches after I wear them for awhile. These I can wear all day. I never want to take them off. They do, however, leave a funny zig imprint in the carpet. 

Here's a random fact for you. If you go out this weekend to buy these ubber comfortable shoes, be sure not to "single sale" your sales associate. Meaning you MUST buy a pair of socks, or shoe laces or shoe cleaner or whatever you want along with your pair of shoes. "Single Sale-ing" your sales associate is bad ju-ju. This is coming from my sister who works part-time at Lady Footlocker. 

Ochcocinco Pro's
(1) Most comfortable shoes in the entire world
(2) Crazy look (ok this could be a con)
(3) Ochocinco wears them
(4) In stock at Lady Footlocker
(5) Great price (at LFL)

No comments:

Post a Comment