Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hoarders

Saturday night (yes this is what I did on a Saturday night) after cleaning out the storage room The Hustler and I watched a couple rounds of Hoarders on A&E. 

Have you seen this show?! These people hoard everything: animals, trash, food, new items, old items and anything else you can think of. The episodes we watched were pretty disgusting. 

The first lady was hoarding trash basically and animals (goats, chickens, ducks). Half of the animals were deformed and some had diet due to lack of care. It was actually very sad.

The second man was hoarding trash and RABBITS!! The rabbits had bunnies and they took over the house. Oh ya, they were renting the house and the owners of the house had no idea it was being destroyed by rabbits.  
 

I was so freaked out by all the mess and filth that I went upstairs and cleaned the shower. I am a little embarrassed to say that it took me over an hour to clean. The soap scum was at its worst. I was in there so long I became afraid for my health. Inhaling the cleaning fumes cannot be good for you. 

The next morning I cleaned the top of my vanity. Nothing like watching some Hoarders to motivate me to clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment