Saturday, January 8, 2011

Exciting, Motivating... Goal Setting Tool

I have stumbled across an AMAZING goal setting tool that is absolutely FREE

This 30-day challenge to master organization and achieve your goals has already helped me recognize my priorities in life, create goals around these priorities and jot down a to-do list on my iPhone that keeps me organized and focused. Did I mention that I am only on day 8 of the 30-day challenge. I have already learned so much and I am only a 1/4 of the way into it! 

The creator of this 30-Day Challenge is Chalene Johnson (motivational speaker and creator of the popular Beacbody workouts Turbo Jam, Turbo Fire and ChaLEAN Extreme).

Each day Chalene Johnson email's you the days homework with a link to her website where she explains the homework in great detail in a video format. The best part is Chalene shares her priorities, goals and to-do list with you so you have an idea of what you should be striving for. 

If you would like to take a look at Chalene Johnson's FREE 30-Day program click here

No comments:

Post a Comment