Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 Highlight Reel

I love starting a New Year! My favorite part is looking back and taking note of all of my accomplishments and fun activities that I took part in.


My 2010 Highlight Reel
  • Vegas for my sister's 21st birthday
  • On stage with the Blue Man Group
  • Becoming a Beachbody Coach
  • Purchasing my dream car
  • Winning at the craps table at the MGM with Preston
  • Rescuing Harley from the ghetto
  • Running in my first 5k 
  • Tubing down Boulder Creek
  • White Water Rafting
  • Purchasing "Uncle Sam"
  • Summer camping and boating trips with friends
  • Starlight bike ride with Preston, Josh and Ashley
  • Making it to the top of The Incline for the first time
  • Competing in my first Triathlon with Ashley
  • Cooking the best Thanksgiving dinner ever
  • Working out with Shaun T.
  • New Bedroom set 

What's on your 2010 Highlight Reel?

No comments:

Post a Comment