Monday, January 3, 2011

Me, Ashley and everyone else in Colorado Springs...

Today is January 3rd... hands down the busiest day of the year for gyms. I worked out today, Ashley worked out today and everyone else and their mom worked out today. As inconvenient as the sudden explosion of people in the gym sometimes is, it is great that people are working out and setting health and fitness goals for the New Year. 

My plan is to still be working out In February, March, April, May, June, July, August and maybe September and October. 

Fitness Goals for 2011: 
1) Run in at least 5,5K's this year starting in March 
2) Compete in the Tri for the Cure Triathlon and beat last years time
3) Run a 1/2 marathon
4) Weigh less than I do now

What are your fitness goals?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Lori you are such an inspiration to us all! Keep up the good work. I really, really, really want to do the tri this year with you guys. Keep me posted!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete