Looking for a healthy treat?
Try these No-Bake Energy Oat Balls.
Very tasty and healthy!
2 Cups Oats
1/2 Cup Raw Pumpkin Seeds
1/2 Cup Raisins (optional)
2 Tbsp Raw Sunflower Seeds
1 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 Cup Almond Butter
1/3 Cup plus 1 Tbsp Honey
2 Tbsp Barley Malt Syrup (hard to find- optional)
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 Cup Flax Meal (give or take)
1. Combine oats, pumpkin seeds, raisins, sunflower seeds and cinnamon in large bowl.
2. Stir in almond butter, honey, barley malt syrup and vanilla until soft dough forms.
3. Moisten hands (you will have to do this multiple times) and roll dough into 1-inch balls.
4. Roll balls in flax meal and place on wax paper.
5. Place in freezer for 20 minutes to set, then serve or store in fridge.