Thursday, October 7, 2010

Morning Treat


In the morning I am going to tread myself to a Starbucks non-fat vanilla latte and a banana chocolate loaf. I absolutely cannot wait!

I remember when I was a yuppie in college I boycotted Starbucks. I was all about the local coffee shops. In Boulder there are a lot of good local coffee shops. Now that I live in Springs and out of college I visit Starbucks frequently. I got sucked in.

Speaking of Starbucks I recommend you read the book The Starbucks Experience by Joseph Michelli, PhD. Very interesting book about how Starbucks provides the customer an extraordinary experience.

Moving on, I am going to continue to eat clean (minus Starbucks and a cheat meal sometime this weekend). I tell you, I am going to win this office weight loss competition! 


1 comment:

  1. I am in your debt for mentioning my book. Good luck with your office weight loss competition!

    ReplyDelete