Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I DID IT!!!!

I won the Work Weight Loss Challenge!!! Actually Sheila and I split the winnings. 

This morning when I stepped on the scale I about had a heart attack when I saw the following...


I wasn't expecting to see this number. I just assumed I would see 132.9 lbs exactly. I actually had to step on the scale again, because my first thought was I didn't meet my goal. Once I realized  131.8 lbs is below 132.9 lbs a rush of emotions came over me. My first thought was I actually did it! I stuck with something for 5 weeks and saw it to the end. My next realization was I actually got below 133 lbs! I had somehow convinced myself that I would hit a plateau once I got to 133 lbs. Ridicules right?!   

 I am so happy I cut out all carbs Monday and Tuesday. I think it really helped. I also made sure to drink plenty of water. I love Smart Water. If you ask me Smart Water taste better than any other bottled water, especially Arrow Head. Arrow Head is the worst! 


The next Challenge isn't going to start until the 27th. The goal from now until then is to continue to eat clean and hopefully get to 130 lbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment