Friday, January 29, 2010

Milestones...

I just want to tell you all... I swam 1,000 yards without stopping, but more importantly (drum roll please) I SWAM .5 MILES IN 20 MINUTES!!! This is a huge accomplishment! The top swim time in my age group for the triathlon is 15 minutes. On another note, Preston and I reached a milestone today. 1.... 2.... 3.... WE'RE DEBT FREE! We have worked hard for two straight years to pay off all of our debt (everything except for the house that is). This is very, very exciting for us! THANK YOU DAVE RAMSEY!! We are finally done with the debt snowball and onto the next steps! Next on the list: 1) pay extra on the house every month 2) fund HSA 3) fund Roth's 4) fund Emergency account. To celebrate we drank a bottle of our favorite wine from Albuquerque, New Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment