Thursday, January 28, 2010

Back to Reality

I am back from Las Vegas. The trip was amazing! We stayed downtown at the lovely (not so much) Fitzgerald. My sister and I had a blast playing roulette while my husband killed it in craps. We saw The Blue Man Group at the Venetian. I was picked out of the audience to go onstage and preform a skit with the three blue men. It was truly an experience that I will never forget! Preston & I at the Bellagio Yesterday, I went to the gym with Ashley. I ran 3 miles without stopping!! It took me 32 minutes which is not great, but it leaves room for improvement. I can tell you the only reason I was able to run the three miles is because Ashley was there running beside me. At mile 2 I wanted to stop and in my mind I didn't think I could go on, but with Ashley right there running I knew there was no way I was going to stop when she was still going. I realized how important it is to have a workout partner, one who will push you beyond your limits. After the run we biked 11 miles. It is great to know that I can do both one right after another. Goal for tomorrow morning is to swim 1/2 mile without stopping. I just finished Skinny Bitch by Freedman and Barnouin. I am excited to share with you what I have learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment