Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Things First

I haven't actually started the 3rd book (Mockingjay) in the series that I am obsessed with. You see I hate (some people dislike (I really wanted to say hate here) using the word hate and actually think it is a "bad word" yada, yada, yada... but I am not one of those people) starting a new book. Let me try to explain why. 

1. I do not want to start the book because then the series will be over with and I will have to try and find another book. It took me 2 years or so to read the last Harry Potter book and I am a HUGE Harry Potter Fan! 

2. I don't like to start a new book. Okay I have no idea why this is, but it is what it is. 
THE END. 

 I am happy to report that I have stuck with my new workout schedule. I worked out 3 days last week. This week I have to workout 4 days. Monday I ran 3.25 miles on the treadmill... workout complete- CHECK. Tuesday I ran 30 minutes worth of hills on the treadmill... workout complete- CHECK. 
Yeah me!!

Ya so I lost the weight loss challenge at work. But the friend who won really deserved it. GOOD WORK FRIEND!!!! 

Tonight was my Grammie and Poppie's 64th anniversary. 64 years is a LONG time. We celebrated the event at P.F. Changes. We usually go to the Golden Coral so this was a pleasant change (why do old people love the Golden Coral?). Preston has never been to P.F. Changes and I have only been there once. The food and service was great! And the company was good too. Preston of course ate too much. He is now currently asleep on the couch (I would take a picture of this and later black mail him, but my crappy/at one point reliable camera died). Since he is asleep and probably won't even notice that I updated my blog, now is a good time to give you his blog link: http://prestonhollis.blogspot.com/.
I am warning you now, his blog is not for everyone so don't blame me if you find what he writes about offensive.  See NOW you are dieing to check out his blog. Don't forget to friend him so he doesn't disappear on us again.

Until tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment