Tuesday, August 31, 2010

1 Week Down 8 To Go



    I have officially completed week 1 of INSANITY! I am super excited for my scheduled rest day tomorrow. For one precious day I don't have to wake up (or attempt to wake up) at 6:30am. Tomorrow is going to be a great day!

Hardest Workout in Week 1
Plyometrics Cardio Circuit, specifically the level 3 drills (jump down into a plank, do 4 push-ups, then bring knee's to chest as if running in place for 8,7,6,5,4, jump up, repeat) and in and outs (blank position, bring knees into check, back to blank, repeat). 
 
Most Surprising Moment in Week 1
Being able to complete the entire warm-up without stopping. 

Average Calories Burned 
350 calories

What I Want to Improve On in Week 2
I would like to push myself a little harder, meaning do one more rep than I think I am capable of.

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment