Do you want to know what it is really like to eat healthy for 10 days straight, minus a cheat meal? Here is the truth...
- Days 1, 2 and 3 SUCKED. All I could think about was the unhealthy foods I couldn't have.
- Chocolate Shakeology with a banana SAVED me! I had Shakeology everyday for breakfast and whenever I needed a chocolate fix.
- Tiers 1 and 2 in Michi's Ladder are restrictive, but doable.
- I did not go hungry.
- It takes planning to eat clean. You cannot wake up and expect to find a healthy meal in your pantry without planning for it.
- More than likely, you will have to go grocery shopping more than once to stock up on Michi approved foods to get you through the 10 days.
- In my opinion, eating off of the top two tiers of Michi's Ladder is not more expensive than eating regular.
- A cheat meal is a MUST. It gave me something to look forward to.
- What I craved the most was Diet Coke.
- My Michi approved go-to snack was Whole Grain Toast with Almond Butter.
- My cravings DISAPPEARED around day 5!!
- Looking back, I probably should have drank more water.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- I excised while doing the challenge. However, I hurt my back and was not been able to workout the last 3 days of the challenge.
- I lost 2.2 pounds!! I upped my calorie intake on days 7 and 8 to ensure I wouldn't loose any more pounds. We started round two of the Work Weight Loss Challenge on September 8th. There is some strategy to winning the challenge. It does not help when you lose all your weight with 3 weeks to go.
- It does not take a super hero to do the 10 Day Challenge. YOU can do this!
Sheila and I are restarting the 10 Day Challenge on Tuesday.
WHO WANTS TO JOIN US?
The prize... a FREE sample of Chocolate Shakeology and a NEW YOU!