Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Restarting Insanity


Instead of picking off from where I left off (day 2, week 2), I decided to restart Insanity. I really want to get the most out of this workout and I think this is the best way to do so. I am also adding jump roping to the end of as many workouts as possible. The main reason is to get my number of calories burned up. I have the Body Bugg, which is supposed to be 99% accurate but it only calculates me burning an average of 300 calories per workout. People who wear Polar often report they are burning 1000 calories per workout!! Some days I wish I had a Polar instead of a Body Bugg...

What type of calorie/heart rate monitor do you use?

P.S. Check out Chalene Johnson's website for a $15 discount on the Body Bugg.

No comments:

Post a Comment