Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Triathlon Essentials

In order to compete in a triathlon you need a bike. Soo what's a girl to do... but maybe, possibly buy a bike? No, that doesn't sound like something I would do... especially when my husband is in Denver playing in a pool tournament and I know better than to bother him to discuss this purchase.
Oh is this a picture of a bike? Possibly my bike? OKAY YES, I BOUGHT A ROAD BIKE!! (after my husband approved the purchase of course) So far I have only rode the bike up and down the street to give Augusta some quick exercise and the word on the street is Preston has done the same (so wish I had a picture of this). I go in next week to have the bike fitted to me. I can't wait to start riding. Watch out drivers. Oh one last thing, you would think this goes without saying but those of you who know my husband and what he finds humorous I feel that I must state the following, please do not throw pennies at bicyclists. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment