Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bags Packed & Ready to Go

Have I mentioned that I have been out of sync and a little lazy lately? Well let me give you an example. Last night I decided that I needed to go to the gym in the morning as I have been taking Recovery Week not as serious as I should be. To sweeten the deal I told myself I could swim instead of run on the treadmill. I love swimming and it is a workout I look forward to. So I packed my gym bag, which includes packing work cloths, hair stuff, make-up... a pretty big ordeal that takes awhile to gather. I then packed my breakfast, lunch and snacks for the next day. I set my alarm for 5:50am and went to bed. Augusta woke me up at 5:40am. I laid in bed from 5:40 to 6:07 contemplating if I should get up and go to the gym. I'm not gonna lie, I was pretty much awake at this point. But instead of getting up I went back to sleep! Let me tell you how frustrating this is, especially since I spent half of the evening packing all of my things and this morning unpacking the same things. Right now I am sitting here going through the same motions as I did last night, packing my bags to go to the gym in the morning. The difference is this time I am going to get out of bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment