Thursday, March 4, 2010

And now what you all have been waiting for...

My Official Shakeology Review Today I had my very first Shakeology for lunch. Let me tell you, the shake was absolutely tasty! It was chocolate goodness... and thick... and cocoey (new word I made up) with a slight hint of banana... and amazingly tasty (did I say that already?)... and filling... and healthy with only 176 calories total including the 1/2 banana. Shakeology actually kept me full and satisfied until my afternoon snack. It wasn't grainy tasting. Actually, it didn't taste like I was drinking a healthy shake with... amino acids digestive enzymes prebiotics vitamins minerals protein antioxidants phytonutrients Tomorrow, I am going to drink Shakeology for dinner. Ashley is having her first Shakeology tonight for dinner. I'll let you know what she thinks. Did I mention that you can win $1,000 from Beachbody just for trying Shakeology? I am submitting my application tomorrow! www.myshakeology.com/lhollis

1 comment: