Saturday, February 20, 2010

Rants from this Past Week

  • Preston and I decided to trade in our Jeep (while it was still worth something) and get a new SUV. This means that we are no longer debt free. Kinda sad. This also means that our social life will not be as active as we would like. But the SUV is awesome. Talk about a bitter sweet feeling.
  • I had a hard time with the diet. I sneaked M&M's at work (Yes you read this right. Does anyone else do this? Is this normal?), made organic chocolate chip cookies almost every night (which I am now addicted to), ate out a couple of times and ignored the healthy food that I bought at Sunflower. I was completely out of control, which for me is the most depressing feeling ever.
  • The house was a disaster! I am not over-exaggerating. There was dog hair and dirt everywhere. Laundry was piling up and we still had our suite cases out and filled with stuff from Las Vegas. I spent today cleaning the house. A clean house makes me feel in control and will also allow me to focus on exercising and eating healthy this week instead of stressing over the filth.
  • My bones are aching. I am being serious. My legs have been achy the entire weekend. I have no idea why? I haven't worked outed since Wednesday so I am not sure what is going on.
  • I have not worked out since Wednesday. A couple days of rest is okay, but when I am "training" for a triathlon it is imperative that I get to the gym at least 5 time a week. I really want to compete in the triathlon, not just finish the triathlon.
  • Preston and I have made it a priority to take Augusta on a walk every day. We decided that it is not fair for us to get our exercise in and not her. She absolutely loves the walks.

No comments:

Post a Comment