- Grocery shop once a week
- The goal is to eliminate wasted food.
- Buy only what we need for the week.
- Cut back on spending.
- Plan weekly meals
- For me the key to eating healthy is having a plan and not winging it in the kitchen.
- This will also make grocery shopping easier.
- Some may find this odd, but Preston and I do not eat the same dinner. When he is eating healthy, he tends to eat more eggs, pasta and red meat. I actually enjoy eating this way, I no longer feel like I have to eat meals that Preston likes and vise versa. Added bonus, Preston does not rely on me to cook! He is totally self-sufficient.
- Stick to a workout regimen
- Now that I finished my last planned race, I feel like I can focus on a more balance workout to include lifting.
- I have decided to try the The New rules of Lifting for Women workout.
- One cheat meal per week
- This means one cheat meal, not an entire day.
To win the Challenge I must lose 5lbs in six weeks. I originally thought this would be easy, but I am up 1lb and had to put in my $5 into the pot. Not a good start! Now I must lose 6lbs in 5 weeks. It's time to get focused!