Sunday, September 18, 2011

{Overnight Oats}... Dud

This morning I ate the overnight oats I prepared last night. This is my second attempt at making overnight oats. I thought maybe the first time I made them I did something wrong. I am not exaggerating when I say everyone is bonkers over overnight cold oats.

This time I added a little milk to make it runnier and granola instead of Almond Butter and Kashi Crunch. The end result: still very disappointing. It was pretty bland with a hint of cinnamon. The addition of the granola didn't add anything to it except for maybe a little texture. I am not sure what more I would add to it? Maybe a banana?     

At this point I think I will stick to Shakeology. I love how Shakeology makes me feel and I really get addicted to the rich chocolate and banana taste.   

Has anyone else tried overnight oats? If so, what am I missing?

No comments:

Post a Comment