1. I recently got a new computer at work!! I have finally emerged from the Dark Ages and I am loving, I mean truly loving life!
2. I found out while I was Black Friday shopping that I am drawn to gadgets and technology. I love technology. See number 1.
3. The Hustler surprised me and put lights on the house. White lights of course. He is slowly learning the do's and don'ts of Christmas decorating.
4. I decorated this year in purple and silver. B-E-A-U-TIFUL!
5. Augusta had to go to the vet today to get a sticker surgically removed from her paw. She is pouting as we speak.
6. Just discovered The Big Bang Theory. Where have The Hustler and I been the last 4 years!?
7. My Christmas gift from The Hustler and my parents gets here tomorrow. A new bedroom set. So excited!!
8. I am regretting that we didn't do Christmas cards this year.
9. I decorated Christmas cookies with my BFF tonight. So much fun!
10. I showed up to my hair appointment yesterday, turns out I was a week early.
11. I have not had a pop in 5 days!
12. Harley has destroyed 1 present and unwrapped 2 so far. We are now utilizing the kennels when we leave.
13. I am burnt out of the internet, Facebook, Blogs and Reverb 10. What's wrong with me! :)
14. I still have not tried out my new Ocho Cinco running shoes.
13. I absolutely cannot wait to see all of my family over Christmas! Merry Christmas everyone!