Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sense of Wonder

December 4 – Wonder
How did you cultivate a sense of wonder in your life this year? 
(Author: Jeffrey Davis)

 First of all, I had to look up what a "sense of wonder" even means. 

SENSE OF WONDER n. a feeling of awakening or awe triggered by an expansion of one’s awareness of what is possible or by confrontation with the vastness of space and time, as brought on by reading science fiction. (The Oxford Dictionary of Science Fiction)

I don't read Science Fiction- except for The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. This is a great book by the way, a must read. I know, I'm getting off topic, but I don't like this question. So what do you do when you don't like something... put it in list format and add some color. 

2010 Events that Cultivated a Sense of Wonder or Awe
1. Being onstage with The Blue Man Group in Vegas
2. Winning $2400 at the Craps table at MGM 
3. Climbing the Incline for the first time
4. Running my first 5k (St. Patrick's 5k)
5. The whole Tri For The Cure experience
6. First time on the water in our boat Uncle Sam 


No comments:

Post a Comment