Monday, December 6, 2010

Letting Go

Reverb 10
December 5 – Let Go.
What (or whom) did you let go of this year? Why?
(Author: Alice Bradley)

I am only on December 5th and I already feel like I have talked about the same things for all of the prompts. Sorry about that- I blame it on my poor memory. I honestly can't remember what else happened in my life! I even had The Hustler run through each month with me to pinpoint the highlights. 

Because I am afraid this is getting a little boring to read and because I am tried of writing about it I'll make this one short!

Letting Go: I let go of the notion that I am not a runner. 

Letting Go: I let go of a few pounds.

Letting Go: I let go of a sedentary life style.

Letting Go: I let go of the idea that my house will always be sparkling clean (I have 2 dogs). 

Letting Go: I let go of the little voice telling me I never finish anything I start.

Letting Go: I let go of the idea that you have to drink alcohol to have fun in a social setting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment