Friday, December 10, 2010

Pop, Soda, Diet, Soda Drink, Soda Pop, Coca-Cola, Refresco



I have come to love, love Diet Coke. So much that when I wake up I crave it (don't worry I don't allow myself to drink DC before 11am!). I probably drink 1-3 Cokes a day. I personally, prefer cans over bottles and Diet Coke over Diet Pepsi. 

But here's the deal. Since I have fostered a loving relationship with Diet Coke, I have completely turned my back on Water. I tend to go days without water. YIKES! 

In an effort to drink more water and consume less Diet Coke chemicals, I am giving up all pop, soda, diet, soda drinks, soda pops, coca-cola, refrescos- whatever you want to call it- for the next 13 days

Anyone want to join me? 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. As I crack open my second Diet Coke of the day...good luck to you! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I had a dream last night that I had a Diet Coke! lol

    ReplyDelete