Monday, April 5, 2010

Time Is Dwindling Away

Time is slipping away. The triathlon will be here before I know it and if I don't be careful I won't be as prepared as I would like to be. So with that said, it is time to step-up the training. The game plan is to continue P90X in the PM (as normal) and add running, biking and swimming in the AM. My goal is to do two-a-days at least 3 days a week, to start out with. I also need to watch and carefully monitor my calorie intake to make sure I am eating enough to keep up with this intense schedule. On that note all Easter candy needs to leave the house immediately!

Here are my goals for this week:
- Continue with P90X
- Workout twice a day, 3 days this week
- Log and track all calories
- Drink at least 64 ounces of water per day

Friday is going to be a challenge for me. I am going to the Rockies Opening Day with some co-workers. I know this will involve beer and ballpark food that I know I will not be able to pass up. I am just going to have to be okay with this and make sure I eat super-duper clean and work hard the other 5 days. Tomorrow I am getting up early to swim, then P90X Plyo (my favorite P90X workout) in the PM.  

No time for procrastination!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment