Monday, April 12, 2010

Just plain CRAZY

Have you ever set your alarm at 6am for like 4 days in a row and didn't get up once? Yep, this is what happened to me last week and... this morning.

Preston is about to kill me, literally. He said if I set my alarm for 6am one more time and don't get up he is going to throw me out of the bed. Some might think he is joking, but I get the feeling that he is serious!!

Speaking of Preston he made a bet with his BFF (I like to make fun of him cause they talk almost every-single-day like two school girls). Anyways the bet was that Preston had to run the Garden of the Gods 5K in under 26 minutes to win or lose $50. Everyone told Preston that he was CRAZY for taking this bet, especially since this would be his first 5K and not to mention that the bet precluded him from getting in shape before the race (not that he would have ran beforehand to prepare, but options are always good). The best part was in the beginning Preston thought he could actually do it. I was soo excited to see him run his first 5K and I secretly hoped he would enjoy it and want to run more. But this dream, of sorts, was short lived. Preston must have came to his senses because he backed out of the bet for an undisclosed amount of money. I have faith that his BFF will propose another crazy bet that might someday get Preston running.

No comments:

Post a Comment