Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Just what I was looking for.

Just last night I was thinking how much I missed working out in a group setting. I like that I get uber competitive and push myself like non other. The Biggest Loser reminded me of all this. I love the intensity and determination that Sam and Koli bring to all of their workouts. They are able to feed off of each other and work harder than anyone else, well maybe except for O'Neil.

As I was about to go to bed last night I remembered seeing a poster for a triathlon training group at the gym. Today at the gym I checked it out and signed up! So far there are 4 of us in the group. The group will workout together every Tuesday and Thursday starting next week for 8 weeks. We will work on stroke technique, transitions, block training and well I have no idea what else. I am soo excited! The group training days fit perfectly into my P90X schedule! I am about to start Phase 3 next week so there is no way I am quitting the program now. I can't wait to update you all on everything I learn in the triathlon training sessions. This may be what I have been looking for to kick my butt into gear.

Oh yeah, I just realized last night that Preston and I are officially going to Las Vegas May 14th for his billiards tournament. So if that's not reason enough to get to my goal weight, I am not sure what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment