Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Shakeology Cleanse Day 1

I have been a little more than bummed about my lack of weight loss lately so I have decided to do the Shakeology 3 Day Cleanse. Not gonna lie I am doing it mostly for the weight loss, but another benefit is cleansing the body of all the bad toxins and starting over so to speak.

Here is the skinny on the 3 day Shakeology Cleanse:
 
1. Drink 3 Shakeology shakes per day  
2. If your Shakeology is plain (only shake and water) you can add 3 pieces of fruit throughout the day.  
3. Eat a salad for dinner - Veggies (as many as you would like) - 4 oz of chicken or fish - 1 Tbs of chia seed, flaxseed or hempseed - 2 Tbs of an olive/vinegar dressing 
4. Drink pleanty of water. You can also drink tea and coffee as long as they don't have additives.

Day 1 Recap I started the cleanse on Tuesday.

STARTING STATS - Weight: 134.8
Waist Measurement: 33 inches

Day 1 wasn't as hard as I thought, mind you I was in the right mind set.
- Shakeology 1: 8am
- Decaf Green Tea: 8:30am
- Orange 1: 10am
- Shakeology 2: 11:30am
- 32 oz of water drank by 12pm
- Gum
- Orange 2: 2:30pm
- 32 oz water drank by 4:30pm
- Mixed salad, tomatoes, onions, flaxseed, avocado (added this for taste) and raspberry vinaigrette: 5pm - Triathlon Workout: 7:00-8:30pm
- Shakeology 3: 10pm

The last Shakeology didn't sit well in my stomach after the workout so I decided to skip the last piece of fruit. Overall, my energy was great throughout the day even during my triathlon workout (more on the Triathlon Training Group later).

I weighted myself this morning (day 2) and let me tell you I am very happy with my results thus far. I don't want to spoil the secret and tell you my weight loss until the morning of day 4, but so far it was been worth it! My goal is to get to 125 by May 14th. I honestly think I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment