Monday, September 10, 2012

{Beachbody Ultimate Reset}

Ashley and I started the Beachbody Ultimate Reset cleanse {aka what in the hell did we get ourselves into} on Wednesday. The "cleanse" is 21 days long broken into three 7 day phases. Tomorrow is the last day of Phase 1!! Honestly, I can't believe I have lasted this long on the program. It's not easy. I don't know what I would do without Ashley. We have been such a huge support for each other.

The Ultimate Reset is not the type of cleanse where you starve yourself and only drink shakes or water. It's about detoxing your body while creating a healthy relationship with food. I eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner, drink a crap ton of mineralized distilled water and take supplements.

Ashley and I have spent a lot of time shopping at Sprouts, Whole Foods and King Soopers for foods and spices that we have never heard of.

Preparation is key! 

{Kenadie Helping}

{Sprouts}

{Shopping}

{A little disappointed in the selection at this place}


 
{Pantry Filled}

{Fridge Jam Packed}


{Vegetables Cut and Labeled}

{Phase 2 Grocery List}

Here are some of the things I have been eating:

{Tempeh}

{Chicken Salad}

{Beans, Corn & Rice= YUMMY}

{Lentil-Lime Salad}

{Toast, Fruit, Yogurt Sweetened with Maple Syrup}

{Quinoa Salad}

{Quinoa Salad, Veges and Hummus}

For me the worst part has been extreme leg cramps. I am drinking well over a gallon of water every day and stretching like a crazy person to try and make these go away. I have used my rice cooker almost everyday to make brown rice and quinoa. By far the best kitchen appliance I have! So far I am down about 3.7lbs. Phase 2 is the detox phase. I have no idea what this means. All I know is no more animal meat or dairy {goodbye yummy yogurt}. I will also add another supplement to the mix. Only 15 more days to go!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment