Thursday, September 20, 2012

{Beachbody Ultimate Reset} Phase 3

I have finally made it to week 3, phase 3 of the Beachbody Ultimate Reset cleanse. I only have 5 more days to go!!! Thank god. This cleanse is hard! My weight loss results is the only motivating factor keeping me going.

  • Phase 1: Lost 4.6lbs
  • Phase 2: Lost 1.5lbs
  • Day 1, Phase 3: Lost 1.5lbs

Thus far I have lost a total of 7.6lbs!!! Because of this I keep going.

I am stilling suffering though the "Jolly Green Giant" drink.  Some days I can drink it no problem. Other days I gag. I have been drinking this every day for 16 days now. Yuck! 
{Alkalinize Powder}

{Alkalinize Mixed}
I am drinking over a gallon of water a day. The catch is, I can only drink distilled water with Himalayan Salt added to it. My pee is officially clear.
{My Nalgene Never Leaves My Side}

I have eaten fruit everyday for breakfast for 9 days straight. Only fruit. I know that this sounds yummy, but fruit gets old and does not fill you up. I am soo sick of fruit.
{Please, No More Fruit}

For the remainder of Phase 3, I will be eating a salad for lunch every.single.day. I am so over salad.

Luckily I have my BFF suffering through this crazy ass cleanse with me. 
{Best Friend's}


No comments:

Post a Comment