Sunday, April 3, 2011

{30 Before Thirty} Snowboarding

On the way to Loveland
 For Preston's 30th Birthday, we went Snowboarding in Loveland with friends. I don't have any pictures of me on the mountain to actually prove it so you are just going to have to trust me on this one.
 
I own a snowboard and boots from my days working at Sports Authority, but it's been a couple of years since I have snowboarded.  
At dinner


Preston has only been snowboarding a couple of times in his life. I figured I would be waiting on him as he fell down the mountain. Not the case! He picked up snowboarding faster than I could imagine. In no time he was flying down the mountain leaving me in the dust on my butt. Next time we go I will be skiing just so I can keep up.

After skiing we ate dinner at the most amazing Mexican restaurant in Frisco. Honestly, I think it is the best Mexican food I have ever had!


Number 11 on my 30 Before Thirty list crossed off! 5 completed, 25 to go with a little over a year and a half left until I'm 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment