Sunday, April 17, 2011

{Liberating Decision}

I made a decision tonight to delete Network Blogger from Facebook. I cannot tell you how liberating this feels. It's like a ton of weight has been lifted. 

Sometimes I write about personal issues, such as weight loss, and to be honest I am not totally comfortable with Tom, Dick and Harry reading about it. I understand that the point of blogging is to gain readership, but at this point in my life I'm not ready to expose myself to the entire Facebook world of random-never-met-you "friends". 

I am hoping that by making my blog not as public, I will find the courage to be more open. Sometimes I want to write a post like this, but don't because I lack cojones.
    
I also want to say thank you for following and reading my posts. I really enjoy your comments and words of encouragement. Here's to new beginnings! 

1 comment: