Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Man Hands and Other News

I am starting to get man hands. I have callouses on my hands from weight lighting. Although they make me look tough it hurts! I am in desperate need of some weight lifting gloves. Man hands are not what I am going for. Defined, non flab-jab arms YES. Man hands NO.

Speaking of lifting, I find much satisfaction in watching myself muscles in the mirror. Ashley and I are in disagreement about this. She almost refuses to watch herself in the mirror. I on the other hand am a mirror junky. Seeing my newly defined muscles flex and pop in the mirror gives me motivation to go home eat a healthy dinner and workout the next day. It's almost as satisfying as seeing the number on the scale go down. 

This week I have decided not to step on Frank-O-Meter until Friday. This is huge for me. I have a hard time going one day without weighing in. It's kind of a sick obsession; one that I am ready to confront. I have eaten great this week and worked out hard. There is no need to weigh myself everyday at this point. I am doing everything in my power to aid in my weight loss so really it doesn't matter what Frank spits out. See, I'm listening to your comments! But I'm not going to lie, I can't wait for Friday to get here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment