Monday, October 8, 2012

{The Secret to Treadmill Running}

 Do you suffer from treadmill boredom?

I have a secret to share with you. 

Download Downton Abbey and watch an episode for two while you run. Before you know it, 30 minutes has passed and you are still running! I used to rely on music to get me through my runs. Lately I have been avoiding the treadmill and the gym all together.

Tonight I came home, set-up my computer in front of my treadmill and turned on Downtown Abby. Before I knew it I had ran for 36 minutes strait and watched a whole episode of the best show ever {that I just discovered}! Last week I couldn't even run for 30 minutes straight. Success! I'm officially ditching the music. 

If you haven't heard of Downtown Abbey, go buy season 1, get it on Netflix, download it, whatever. The point is, you must watch it!  




Do you watch TV or listen to music on the treadmill?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment