Thursday, October 4, 2012

{Spanx} a Girls Best Friend

This weekend I'm going to an outdoor wedding in Santa Fe, New Mexico. I didn't really give much thought about what I was going to wear until I learned that the wedding doesn't start until 5pm and the temperature will be in the 60's. Out of all things, I absolutely hate being cold! It's almost a phobia I would say. So naturally tonight {the day before we leave} I started to freak out. What am I going to wear that is wedding appropriate and going to keep me warm!!!??

After work I ran to Old Navy, Ross and TJ Maxx to try and find a "fall" outfit. I ended up coming home with 4 shirts/sweaters and one cheetah looking skirt. I was betting the farm on the cheetah skirt.

When I got home I tried on cheetah with every black shirt, sweater, jacket I could find in my closet. I ended up with a couple of decent options that would potentially work. I then remembered a cheetah winter dress that I had bought from Express last year. I put the baby on and yep a little tight. The black leggings were pushing out my inner tube. Not going to work. I tried to cover it up with a belt. A little better, but still not sure. I them remember that I had bought some Spanx a while back. I dug them out of the drawer and put it on over my leggings.

P.E.R.F.E.C.T

The cheetah skirt looks even better on now too! Spanx saved the day!!! Don't believe me? Here are some before Spanx and after Spanx pictures.


Cheetah Skirt 
{Before}


Cheetah Skirt
{After Spanx}  



Dress
{Before}


Dress
{After Spanx}
 


Spanx in the Buff
{watch out for the camel toe}

 {looks like skin}  


Spanx are a girls best friend and worth every penny! Go buy them now!

No comments:

Post a Comment