Sunday, October 14, 2012

{Must Watch TV}

This fall I have been obsessed with TV. I am so excited that all of the shows are back on! Here is what I am currently watching. 

Downton Abbey
I must have been living in a cave, because I have just learned about this show. Where have I been? I am obsessed with this time period, the lifestyle of the rich and their servants. Soo amazingly good!

Project Runway
How can you not LOVE Tim Gunn, Heidi Klum, Nina Garcia and Michael Khors!? It's amazing to see what the designers can make in such a short period of time.   


The Office
I think the character Michael Scott made The Office great. I would much rather watch a rerun than a new episode. But I can't wait to see what happens to Pam and Jim so I keep watching.


The Big Bang Theory
I love love love Sheldon! 'Nough said.


The Mindy Project
I fell  in love with this show as soon as I watched the pilot. It's defiantly a chick flick with a Sex and the City vibe. I loved Mindy Kaling in The Office and I knew I would love her in her own sitcom. She was actually hired on at the age of 24 as a writer for The Office and then took on the character as Kelly Kapoor.

Grey's Anatomy
I have watched this show from the beginning. I am soo far into it I can't stop now. The characters are evolving and the plot is changing. I love the drama and the heart break. 

Oprah's Next Chapter
If you used to watched Oprah's talk show you will love Oprah's Next Chapter. She does what she does best and interviews famous interesting people in their home. You get to see a side of them that only Oprah can show the viewer. This show is on her network OWN.

Parenthood
I have watched this show on and off, but for some reason this season has captivated me. I get so involved in the characters lives I tend to cry watching every episode.




No comments:

Post a Comment