Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tattoo 2

Assuming I can handle the pain from tat #1, here is what I am thinking for #2.

The infinity symbol







1. I like the look of this, but not exactly what I want.




1. This is my favorite. 2. Location, left wrist.


1. I like this version as well. 2. But something about it is holding me back.


Source: google.com via Lori on Pinterest

1. Different way to make the infinity symbol. 2. I like the location and size. 3. I wonder what it would look like if I add love to the end of it?




1. I really like this location. 2. It feels a little daring. 



My reason...
our love is infinite

2 comments:

  1. Lori, I love the second one with the "love" incorporated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good. I was wondering if it look too childish... will I still like it at age 50? But I think I will!

      Delete