Monday, October 31, 2011

Shoes for Tomorrow... {TOMS}

 

Ash Canvas Classics

TOMS are by far the most comfortable shoes ever! It did take me a couple of days to get used to the feel. When I bought them I was told they stretch out due to being made out of canvas. I was talked into buying 1/2 size smaller than I usually wear. I was very nervous when I bought them. I was afraid I just purchased a pair of shoes I would never wear {you know what I'm talking about; we all have those "unwearable" shoes in our closets}. Thank you Zumiez sales chica, you obviously know what you are talking about. They fit great! 

If you haven't heard about TOMS they are a company that for every pair of TOM shoes you buy they donate a pair to a child in need. "One For One." Brilliant! And it's even more amazing that the company has taken off and become as popular as it has. As of September of 2010, TOMS has given over 1 million pairs of shoes to children in need around the world.      

Just as the Zumiez sales chica predicted, I will be back for a second pair. The $40-$60 price tag is worth the comfort and even more importantly the mission of the company. 

For more information on TOMS check out their website: http://www.toms.com/.



No comments:

Post a Comment