Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The "Old Lady" Author

My young hipster sister asked me the other day why I was reading an old lady author. The old lady author is Nora Roberts and the book is The Search. Ironically, our old lady mother recommended I read the book hinting that I could maybe use some of the dog training tips in the book on my own two dogs. Hint taken mom! 

The book was actually pretty good. Another great summer read that I couldn't put down. It is a book about dogs, finding love with a mystery mixed in. If you are a dog owner you will enjoy this book! If you don't own a dog, well don't be surprised if you find yourself thinking about getting a dog.  You also might catch yourself daydreaming about moving to a secluded island to find your true passion.

 

1 comment:

  1. I might just have to check this old lady read out : )

    ReplyDelete