Monday, July 18, 2011

{DIY: Trendy Wrap Bracelet}

I stumbled across the blog Honestly...WTF through Centsational Girl. The moment I saw these bracelets I knew I had to make them.
{Image from Honestly...WTF}
{Image from Honestly...WTF}

Ashely and I used to make  friendship bracelets in high school. We were obsessed with them. They were literally piled high around our ankles. You would walk into my room and string would be strung EVERYWHERE!


When I saw these bracelets and others on this blog I was immediately excited! Like back in high school excited. I called Ashley to tell her about this new craft project- she didn't answer. I called my sister- she didn't answer. All very sad. But once they see, and you see, my first creation everyone is going to stop what they are doing and run to Michale's and Lowe's to buy the supplies. {I left in the middle of the Women's Soccor Championship Game to buy the supplies... and I missed all of the overtimes and excitement!}

{My First Creation}



But I think it was worth it! I love it!

Click here, Honestly...WTF, for step-by-step instructions with pictures on how to make this braclet.

3 comments:

  1. I saw these bracelets just the other day on a blog I follow...love them...I'll have to try them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Lor! I'm so trying these this weekend, LOVE IT!

    ps. this is katie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dudets, they are so easy to make! I realized however that I wear more black and silver than brown and gold. I have to go get more supplies!

    ReplyDelete