Tuesday, February 15, 2011

FREE, FREE, FREE

I totally rocked it today in the Coupon World. I finally had a manufacturers coupon match up with a grocery store's sale. The end result... FREE TOOTHPASTE!!

Here's how it worked.

I found a .50 cent coupon for a tube of Colgate toothpaste in the adds. I then saw that Kings was running a sale on Colgate toothpaste for .98 cents. I took my one tube of toothpaste and coupon to the cashier. At the register I got an additional .48 cents off. I really have no idea why I got the register added bonus. All I can come up with is maybe Kings doubles coupons or the Coupon Gods were trying to get me hooked on couponing.

With the grocery store sale price of .98 cent and the manufators .50 cent coupon and the additional register .48 cents coupon the toothpaste cost me $0!

Getting FREE toothpaste today made me really really happy! If I was a pro-couponista I would have had 50 Colgate manufacturer coupons and instead of 1 and came home with a ton of free toothpaste. I still have a lot to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment