Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Bust

The Memorial weekend was hard on me. It all started with my cousin's high school graduation party in which I ate Puppy Chow, M&M's and Fondue. Saturday I did a little better and actually turned down Pizza. Then Sunday and Monday I indulged in a couple of beers and some restaurant food. Pretty disappointing to say the least. My will power basically sucks. So yes this means that I have not reached my 10 pound goal and yes I have had more than one cheat meal. Yikes!! Today I ate pretty well with only minor indulgences at Dan's birthday party. I also got in a 1/2 mile swim that felt great. My legs and arms were actually on the same page working TOGETHER for the first time in a long time. Too bad they are closing the pool for a little over a week to do some maintenance. Tomorrow I will be running and biking. It feels good to get back into the grove of working out on a consistent basis again. I am pretty excited to weight myself tomorrow morning. It is always motivating to see the scale change.

No comments:

Post a Comment