Monday, May 24, 2010

Cravings

Today was really hard for me... I had some mean cravings. I wanted chocolate and everything else under the sun. The good news is I didn't eat any of that. I stuck to my diet. On my way home I had to convince myself not to stop at Chick-fil-A. The good news is I didn't stop. I stuck to my diet. Right now Preston is eating ice cream. I don't even like ice cream, but I want some.

Instead I decided to make my own desert.


Strawberries, pineapple, grapes, sunflower seeds and almonds. Pretty good. To keep me going and motivated, I have decided to allow myself a cheat meal once I lose 10 pounds. I am really, really hoping this day comes quick. So far I have lost 6.4 pounds. I already have my cheat meal picked out. It is going
to be from...

This is what I am doing to have.

Spicy Chicken Cool Wrap with Spicy Dressing.
 
  Waffle Fries with Ketchup.

Brownie.

Here's to losing the first 10 pounds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment