Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Bigger Loser Prediction

I absoluty LOVE The Biggest Loser! It is really motivating to see the overweight contestants change their eating habits, workout like maniacs and become fit and healthier. It makes me want to workout harder and eat better. I can tell you that I defiantly eat healthier on Tuesday's otherwise I feel guilty when I am watching the show!

It is hard to not get involved in the show and root for specific contestants. Last year I rooted for the Pink Team and this year I am rooting for Sam and Koli from the Grey Team. Sam already looks great! I wonder if he motivated Stephanie to step it up at home? She could be the dark horse. I am predicting that Daris will win the at-home vote, over Koli, and compete in the grand prize with Ashley and Michael. I think Michael will win the show by having the highest percentage of weight loss. Ashley could have had the show in the bag, but she chose to vote Sam off instead of Michael a couple of weeks ago. I wonder if she realizes this? As for the at-home prize I think it will be a close race between Sunshine, Andrea and Lance. My final prediction is Andrea.

What do you all think? I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

  1. I actually don't think it will be Michael, but Daris or Koli (whoever's voted back). Would love to see Michael win, though! He needs the confidence :)

    ReplyDelete