Friday, November 2, 2012

Dear Diary

I've seen a couple of other bloggers do this every Friday and it's actually pretty cute.  It starts with Dear Friday.

Dear Friday: You sneaked up on me. Usually I would be ecstatic about this, but this week I could have used an extra work day. I know, what is wrong with me?  

Dear 30th Birthday: I cannot believe I will be celebrating you tomorrow. I don't feel 30- whatever that's supposed to feel like. Luckily I still look and sound {especially on the phone} like I'm 23.  

Dear Vacation: Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to enjoy our time together but preparing for you is a bitch. Talk about stressed out.

Dear Landscaping: I freaking LOVE you! Yes, even you fake grass. The dogs love playing outside because of you. I can't wait to enjoy your beauty in the Spring. 

Dear Mouse: I know you know I saw you in the garage. I will get you! 

Dear Sister: I am so happy you found your wedding dress. As soon as you put it on, I knew it was "the one." 
Got-ya! This is NOT the one! Not even close! This is one we found in a consignment store. Lindsey was humoring us.    

Dear Denver Broncos: Thank you for acquiring Payton Manning. Bronco games are so much more exciting! Now if you could please bump me up to the #1 spot in the season ticket holder position that would be much appreciated. 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment