Thursday, August 16, 2012

5 Years & FROYO

Preston and I completely forgot that Saturday was our 5 year wedding anniversary! It wasn't until I saw a post on Facebook that I remembered. Of course Preston questioned me on when we got married. He didn't believe me and had to go find this...

to verify the date. I think we are finally on our last box of wedding napkins. I like to use them at dinner parties. JK I don't have dinner parties. However, I do have some china that I need to break out. 

Our impromptu celebration of 5 wonderful years together included dinner at Salsa Brave and FROYO at LuLu's.

{Preston's FROYO Creation}

{My First FROYO Experience}

{My Creation}

I have been missing out on the FROYO pop culture explosion! Who knew yogurt could be sooo much fun and tasty! Preston and I felt like little kids trying the different kinds of yogurt before selecting the perfect combination. I chose caramel, raspberry and vanilla bean. I topped it off with chocolate chips {bad choice}, Gummy Bears {not so good with the yogurt per se, but I enjoyed eating them at the end}, and Fruity Pebbles. Fruity Pebbles are the bomb.com!! My favorite topping by far!!! I cannot believe I've waited this long to try frozen yogurt.

And there you have it. That's how we celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary.

1 comment:

  1. Happy 5 years!

    And your FroYo totally looks likes Tressie's : )

    ReplyDelete