Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Finding Structure before it's too Late

I need to find some major motivation. I have gained a crap ton {officially lingo for 10 plus pounds} of weight over the summer. I allowed it to happen. I ignored the first couple of pounds and before I knew it I was 10 pounds heavier. I stopped eating healthy and I stopped going to the gym.

I will be 30 in three short months. I would love nothing more than to go into my thirties weighing in the 120's. This is going to take a lot of work on my part. Right now I feel like I look at food and gain weight.

I need a plan. I need structure. I need goals. I need motivation.

Here is the first step. 

~ Take the 5 flight of stairs to and from work
~ Go to the gym at least 3 days a week 
~ Drink 32 ounces of water every day
~ No candy, sweets, cookies
~ Eat in moderation
~ Lose the first 5lbs by September 1st

 

1 comment: