Friday, November 4, 2011

{Project Runway} Spoiler Alert

I finally found some time to watch the season finale of Project Runway. Hands down this is my favorite TV show! I can't believe I just discovered it this year. I must have been living in a cave. Ladies, DVR, Netflix, download, buy... whatever you have to do get your hands on Project Runway. No matter if you like fashion or reality TV, you are going to love this show. Guaranteed!!! 

My all time favorite and beloved Anya won this season of Project Runway! I have loved her from the beginning. She is so equidistantly spoken, her accent is beautiful and her taste for fashion is right on. She is truly amazing.  

Anya with her final collection.
Anya
Project Runway is a reality show with designers who compete to make clothes based on a theme with limited time. The designers are then scored based on the models walking down the runway wearing their creations. Every week a designer is voted off until you have the winner. It can become pretty intense. It is truely amazing seeing what the designers come up with and how they construct it. It kinda makes me want to learn how to sew.

The show's main host is model Heidi Klum. The two other judges on the show are Nina Garcia and Michael Kors.  Tim Gunn monitors the challenges and keeps the designers on track.
Heidi Klum


Maria Clarie editor Nina Garcia
Michael Kors: most well known for his watches

Tim Gunn


No comments:

Post a Comment